~ Edie Brickell
- Christy Lenzi
- I write fiction for young adults and am represented by Erin Murphy of Erin Murphy Literary Agency. My debut novel, STONE FIELD, is a re-imaging of Wuthering Heights set during the Civil War. STONE FIELD is slated for publication in Winter 2016 by Roaring Brook Press-Macmillan Publishers.
We spent part of our Thanksgiving break in San Francisco, where I took the kids bike riding from Fisherman's Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge. Directly under the bridge is a Civil War era building called Fort Point, which is open to the public. We rambled all over it and watched the surfers under the bridge. The views along the bike trail were breathtaking. I'm thankful to live in such a beautiful place and be able to share it with my loved ones. And when we got home, I was thankful to get these beauties, which have a story by... me!
My friends, I hope you are having a happy Thanksgiving and savoring every minute. Enjoy!
Saturday, November 26, 2011
If this isn't nice I don't know what is,
Yet another post full of those dad-blamed whippersnappers
- Adventures in Art
- Alexandria the Great
- carpe diem
- Everything would be splendid if only there were nachos and cake
- Gimme that old time religion
- If this isn't nice I don't know what is
- Mushy Stuff
- People Caught Flying
- They're coming to take me away--haha
- Write on
- Yet another post full of those dad-blamed whippersnappers