People pointing, fingerpainting the world, leaving me the silhouette of my life. And I'm filling in the negative space with positively everything.
~ Edie Brickell

About Me

My Photo
I write fiction for young adults and am represented by Erin Murphy of Erin Murphy Literary Agency. My debut novel, STONE FIELD, is a re-imaging of Wuthering Heights set during the Civil War. STONE FIELD is slated for publication in Winter 2016 by Roaring Brook Press-Macmillan Publishers.

Thankful

We spent part of our Thanksgiving break in San Francisco, where I took the kids bike riding from Fisherman's Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge. Directly under the bridge is a Civil War era building called Fort Point, which is open to the public. We rambled all over it and watched the surfers under the bridge. The views along the bike trail were breathtaking. I'm thankful to live in such a beautiful place and be able to share it with my loved ones. And when we got home, I was thankful to get these beauties, which have a story by... me!

My friends, I hope you are having a happy Thanksgiving and savoring every minute. Enjoy!








4 comments:

Rena said...

Looks like you had a great time.

Christy Lenzi said...

We did! It rained on Sunday, but we went to Japantown and had a nice time there, too.

Sarah Blake Johnson said...

What a fun trip!
I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive . . . mail takes time here.

Christy Lenzi said...

It's an interesting issue. Sarah, do you know where you'll be moving next?

Blog Archive