People pointing, fingerpainting the world, leaving me the silhouette of my life. And I'm filling in the negative space with positively everything.
~ Edie Brickell

About Me

My Photo
I write fiction for young adults and am represented by Erin Murphy of Erin Murphy Literary Agency. My debut novel, STONE FIELD, is a re-imaging of Wuthering Heights set during the Civil War. STONE FIELD is slated for publication in Winter 2016 by Roaring Brook Press-Macmillan Publishers.

GEEKS, GIRLS, AND SECRET IDENTITIES

I just returned from the book launch party for my friend and fellow EMLAer Mike Jung's debut middle grade novel, GEEKS, GIRLS, AND SECRET IDENTITIES at Mrs. Dalloway's Bookstore in Berkeley and it was FUN, FUN, AND FUN!



Listen to Mike performing his original, "I Wrote This Book and Now I Would Like You to Buy It":

2 comments:

Mike Jung said...

Hooray! Thank you so much for being there and filming the song and everything, Christy, I was thrilled to finally meet in person!

Christy Lenzi said...

It was delightful to finally meet you as well. The song was great--I will try to add the video to this post!

Blog Archive