People pointing, fingerpainting the world, leaving me the silhouette of my life. And I'm filling in the negative space with positively everything.
~ Edie Brickell

About Me

My Photo
I write fiction for young adults and am represented by Erin Murphy of Erin Murphy Literary Agency. My debut novel, STONE FIELD, is a re-imaging of Wuthering Heights set during the Civil War. STONE FIELD is slated for publication in Winter 2016 by Roaring Brook Press-Macmillan Publishers.

My Wire Art on Display in Sacramento this Winter

I was pleasantly surprised, recently, by an invitation to display some of my wire art at the SacPoetry Center's art gallery. My work will hang from December 1st through January 22nd during a featured showing of paintings by social justice artist, Milton Bowens.

My small wire portraits are inspired by strong, quiet women in literature and in silent films, while my mobiles capture humans in the act of flying. I'm not sure at this time how many pieces will be on display, but I will post an update closer to the opening date.


0 comments:

Blog Archive