People pointing, fingerpainting the world, leaving me the silhouette of my life. And I'm filling in the negative space with positively everything.
~ Edie Brickell

About Me

My Photo
I write fiction for young adults and am represented by Erin Murphy of Erin Murphy Literary Agency. My debut novel, STONE FIELD, is a re-imaging of Wuthering Heights set during the Civil War. STONE FIELD is slated for publication in 2015 by Roaring Brook Press-Macmillan Publishers.

Wire Art Sacramento Exhibit Update

My wire art will be on display at SacPoetry Center's art gallery from Dec. 8th to Jan. 21st as part of the show featuring Milton Bowens' social justice paintings. If you are in the Sacramento area, consider attending the Second Saturday Art Walk event in Sacramento on Dec. 8th and stop by to see me! The Facebook page has more info.

0 comments:

Blog Archive