People pointing, fingerpainting the world, leaving me the silhouette of my life. And I'm filling in the negative space with positively everything.
~ Edie Brickell

About Me

My Photo
I write fiction for young adults and am represented by Erin Murphy of Erin Murphy Literary Agency. My debut novel, STONE FIELD, is a re-imaging of Wuthering Heights set during the Civil War. STONE FIELD is slated for publication in Winter 2016 by Roaring Brook Press-Macmillan Publishers.

February Art Show!

I'm happy to announce that three of my wire art portraits will be on display at the Sacramento Poetry Center in the "Writer's Brush" show, in February!

A group of artists who are also writers will be showing their artwork at the Poets' Gallery. Poet, activist, and artist Jennifer Pickering curates this annual show. You are welcome to join us at the Second Saturday opening, from 5-9pm, on February 9, 2013. Artists will be reading excerpts of our writing and there will be music and refreshments.

0 comments:

Blog Archive