People pointing, fingerpainting the world, leaving me the silhouette of my life. And I'm filling in the negative space with positively everything.
~ Edie Brickell

About Me

My Photo
I write fiction for young adults and am represented by Erin Murphy of Erin Murphy Literary Agency. My debut novel, STONE FIELD, is a re-imaging of Wuthering Heights set during the Civil War. STONE FIELD is slated for publication in 2015 by Roaring Brook Press-Macmillan Publishers.

Art Night

I love getting together monthly with artist friends and making art. It's rejuvenating. I especially love the focus required to create something. It forces me to be in the present, which is the best place to be, in my opinion! This month, I decided to do some painting on canvas with acrylic, creating point circle designs inspired by Australian Aboriginal art. Fun!

With L.A. artist, Christine Clausen





Acrylic on canvas, Christy Lenzi, 2013

1 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

The last one knocked my socks off. Oh, wow. Thank you for sharing and rejuvenating me.

Blog Archive