People pointing, fingerpainting the world, leaving me the silhouette of my life. And I'm filling in the negative space with positively everything.
~ Edie Brickell

About Me

My Photo
I write fiction for young adults and am represented by Erin Murphy of Erin Murphy Literary Agency. My debut novel, STONE FIELD, is a re-imaging of Wuthering Heights set during the Civil War. STONE FIELD is slated for publication in 2015 by Roaring Brook Press-Macmillan Publishers.

Another One of Those Posts Where the Agent is Wonderful and Lovely


Guess who came to California? Erin Murphy was in the Bay Area! And invited local EMLA authors to join her! For dinner at Lily Kai in Tiburon! As you can guess, I jumped at the chance because she is...well, wonderful and lovely. It was so nice to see her and Mike Jung again and to meet some new writer friends. Can't wait to see some of them again at the Vermont EMLA retreat in May!

Zu Vincent, Mike Jung, Nancy Tupper Ling, Parker Peevyhouse, Me, Joanne Rocklin, Elizabeth Shreeve, and Erin Murphy


0 comments:

Blog Archive